Did you facilitate the monthly meeting only to freeze like a deer in the headlights when a conflict came up or someone acted inappropriately?
This workshop will cover the essentials of what every meeting facilitator needs to know. After going over the basic principles, we’ll practice skills such as reflective listening, how to intervene when someone is speaking too long, dealing with upsets, and other situations as brought forward by workshop participants.
This is a highly interactive workshop–come try out these key skills in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
- Event: Facilitating a Meeting with Care and Skill
- Date: Saturday, October 15, 2011
- Time: 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Location: Ravenna Eckstein Community Center (6535 Ravenna Ave NE, 98115); easily accessible by bus. See Metro Trip Planner for bus route assistance.
- Cost: Gift Economy basis (Pay an amount that feels good and right and fair to you, that you can afford, and that you can give joyfully.)
- To SIGN UP for or get more information on this workshop, contact Syd by email (email@example.com) or call 206-679-5342