Curious about Cohousing?
Are you interested in:
- Living lightly on the earth.
- Knowing and working cooperatively with your neighbors.
- Reducing your household chores (cooking, cleaning, yardwork).
- Sharing resources (woodshop, bikeshop, art space, kids play area).
If you’re looking for an alternative to how you live, attend this informational session on cohousing – community oriented, cooperatively managed, but independently owned housing.
- Who: Open to renters and homeowners, children welcome
- Where: First United Methodist Church (Fellowship Hall)
- 180 Denny Way, Seattle, WA
- When: Saturday, October 23, 2010 10:00am-12:00pm
- Cost: FREE but RVSP required
Download and print Cohousing Information Event brochure